Advertising in Asianet Movies
Media Options & Pricing
Advertising on Asianet Movies
Asianet Movies is the Malayalam film station of the Star network in India. It was sent off on 15 July 2012, five months before its Bengali partner Jalsha Movies, was sent off on 16 December. Its primary rival is Surya Movies. An HD version is scheduled to be launched on April 2022. Some frequently telecasted movies on the channel are ‘My Boss’, ‘Ringmaster’, ‘Aravindante Adhikal’, ‘Thalayanamathram’, and ‘Aram Thamburan’.
Why advertising in Asianet Movies works:
Asianet Movies being a popular Malayalam movie channel on TV is the right channel to advertise your brand. How? Check out here:
- Available in both HD and SD channels:
Asianet Movies will soon be available in both HD and SD channels meaning everyone can enjoy the channel irrespective of their subscription plan. A brand is ought to catch the attention of people from all backgrounds.
- Appeals to almost everyone:
The channel has movies broadcasted from every genre. Kids, adults, and even old people are the viewers of Asianet Movies. An advertisement will surely reach out to the maximum number of people.
- High engagement rate:
Asianet Movies has a rich choice of movies which leads to a high engagement rate. Due to the movie collection, viewers are ought to stick to their TV screens and hence can come across your brand advertisement at least once.
Why advertise on Asianet Movies:
These features of Asianet Movies makes it more efficient for advertising platform:
- Shows of different genres covering the interests of everyone are showcased on Asianet Movies
- Asianet Movies has extensive viewership across all age groups
- Asianet Movies Advertising Rates are comparatively lower than other leading channels
- Reach within the premium audience who can be your prospective customers
- National reach
- Asianet Movies Advertisement options for both prime time and non-prime time shows.
(Prime Time: The prime time or the peak time is the block of broadcast programming taking place during the middle of the evening for television programming. In India, prime time consists of the programmes that are aired on TV between 8:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. local time.
Non-Prime Time: Hours excluding the prime hours are non-prime hours. It has comparatively less number of viewers than in prime time)
Formats for advertising on Asianet Movies
These are the possible ad formats for advertising on the platform of Asianet Movies:
- Asianet Movies Video Ads:
Video Ads are telecasted during the ad break between the shows. The minimum duration of this ad is 10 seconds.
- Asianet Movies Aston Bands:
Aston Bands are horizontal stripes that appear during the program at the bottom of your screen. The duration per exposure is 10 seconds in Aston bands.
- Asianet Movies Brand Integrations:
This is a customized media option that can be created as per your objective and advertisement budget. It is a personalized solution for the brand for unique and creative advertising.
List of programmes to advertise on Asianet Movies:
On Asianet Movies different genres of shows are broadcast for every interest group. Excellent Publicity as a media agency can help you decide what shows would be appropriate for advertisement on Asianet Movies as per your target group and budget. The advertising rate would differ as per different programs and time slots.
You can check the shows here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asianet_Star_Communications#Channels
How to select the right agency for advertising on Asianet Movies:
Media Agency plays an important role in an advertisement in Asianet Movies. As Excellent Publicity being a media agency we figure out that is Asianet Movies is a good channel for you in line with your brand and objective. The next would be to plan the frequency and timing of the advertisement at the right price. Scheduling of your ad depends upon your marketing objective and pricing. We would help in recommending advertising in prime time or non-prime time in order to reach the right audience with the lowest cost possible per reach. Other variables like buying media space and such would be handled by a media agency. The last step would be then to ensure your ad is played and how much reach has been covered.
How to advertise on Asianet Movies
- Share your requirements for advertisement on Asianet Movies
- Approach our efficient planners and executors and share your requirements for an advertising campaign.
- Plan the advertising campaign with us
- We will assist you in terms of choosing the target audience, right advertisement format, audience reach, and campaign duration to have a successful campaign on Asianet Movies.
- Receive the best quotes
- We provide the lowest assured rates with the best services for television advertising across various channels.
- The ad rates differ depending on different shows, prime time, non-prime that is selected.
- Provide us with an attractive creative to showcase your brand on-screen. The acceptable format of creative in television advertising is a CDR file for image creative and a MOV File for Video Creatives.
- Once you share the creative we will get it converted in the acceptable ad format that will be utilized on the television
- Go Live with your advertisement and get your brand in front of the masses.
- See your brand hit on-screen within a bare minimum timeframe and achieve a grandstanding response.
Proof of Execution for advertising on Asianet Movies
- Receive the Telecast Certificate from our end after the completion of the campaign.
Q1. What will be the rates for advertising on Asianet Movies?
- You can contact our agency regarding the rates on advertising on Asianet Movies, we can then further guide you with the same with the lowest possible advertising rates with maximum reach to the audience.
Q2. How many people will be able to see my ad on Asianet Movies?
- Advertisement reach depends upon your campaign duration and your overall budget for the ad.
Q3. Is agency necessary for advertising on Asianet Movies?
- Media agency can help you guide through the entire process from reaching the correct target audience (keeping in mind your brand product/ services and advertisement objective) to buying media space and such would be handled by a media agency.
Q4. How will I know if my ad was run on Asianet Movies?
- You will receive the Telecast Certificate from our end after the completion of the campaign.
Q5. Can I choose to advertise on a particular show on Asianet Movies?
- Yes, you can choose a particular show, time (prime time, non-prime time) to run your ad. Contacting our agency can guide you as to what will work best for you.
The Steps in Execution
Share your requirements
Approach our efficient planners and executors and share your requirements for a campaign.
Plan the campaign with us
We will assist you in terms of choosing right locations, right time band, the right branding type in terms of Video Ad or L- band, to have a successful campaign on board.
Receive the best quotes
We provide lowest assured rates with best services for Television Advertising across India.
Provide us with an attractive creative to show case your brand on television after we share the creative time bands. The acceptable format of creative in television branding is Audio Video File (TVC) and CDR file for L-Band or Aston Band. Once you share the creative it will be converted into jpeg format absolutely free of cost. We will share the converted creative with you for approval. After receiving your approval the creative will be send to the TV Channel team.
See your advertisement broadcasting in the selected time band and shows by you.