Advertising in GSTV
Media Options & Pricing
Advertising on GSTV
GSTV is one of the main Gujarati news diverts in Gujarat, an auxiliary of Gujarat Samachar in Gujarat. GSTV is a 24x7 news channel run under AasPas Multimedia Ltd Company which gives to its clients concentrated live nearby inclusion with include shows too. GSTV is 24x7 Satellite News Channel run by AasPas Multimedia Ltd. It covers significantly Gujarat Region alongside public, sports, amusement, business, and neighborhood news.
Why advertising in GSTV can increase your brand awareness
GSTV makes for an excellent choice to advertise your product/service because of the following features it offers:
- Excellent viewership numbers
With thousands of viewers, GSTV is an ideal channel to advertise a product. A majority of Gujarati-speaking audiences in Gujarat opt for GSTV to be their primary source of current affairs. It has a wide range of popular shows which keeps the viewers engaged throughout their watching time.
- Lowest price among other News channels
GSTV has the lowest rates compared to other news channels when it comes to Advertisements. One should definitely choose GSTV if he wants a good reach and frequency at minimal prices.
- More creative freedom
GSTV gives advertisers the freedom to advertise their products between breaks and shows as well. Hence, allowing one to get a good reach. People ought to change channels in between the breaks but with Ads between the shows feature, GSTV allows to reach the right audience without worrying about the audience flipping the channel.
Why advertise on GSTV:
These features of GSTV makes it more efficient for advertising platform:
- Shows of different genres covering the interests of everyone are showcased on GSTV
- GSTV has extensive viewership across all age groups
- GSTV Advertising Rates are comparatively lower than other leading channels
- Reach within the premium audience who can be your prospective customers
- National reach
- GSTV Advertisement options for both prime time and non-prime time shows.
(Prime Time: The prime time or the peak time is the block of broadcast programming taking place during the middle of the evening for television programming. In India, prime time consists of the programmes that are aired on TV between 8:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. local time.
Non-Prime Time: Hours excluding the prime hours are non-prime hours. It has comparatively less number of viewers than in prime time)
Ad Formats on GSTV
These are the possible ad formats for advertising on the platform of GSTV:
- GSTV Video Ads:
Video Ads are telecasted during the ad break between the shows. The minimum duration of this ad is 10 seconds.
- GSTV Aston Bands:
Aston Bands are horizontal stripes that appear during the program at the bottom of your screen. The duration per exposure is 10 seconds in Aston bands.
- GSTV Brand Integrations:
This is a customized media option that can be created as per your objective and advertisement budget. It is a personalized solution for the brand for unique and creative advertising.
List of programs to advertise on GSTV
On GSTV different genres of shows are broadcast for every interest group. Excellent Publicity as a media agency can help you decide what shows would be appropriate for advertisement on GSTV as per your target group and budget. The advertising rate would differ as per different programs and time slots.
You can check the shows here: https://www.gstv.in/
How to select the right agency for advertising on GSTV :
Media Agency plays an important role in an advertisement in GSTV. As Excellent Publicity being a media agency we figure out that is GSTV a good channel for you in line with your brand and objective. The next would be to plan the frequency and timing of the advertisement at the right price. Scheduling of your ad depends upon your marketing objective and pricing. We would help in recommending advertising in prime time or non-prime time in order to reach the right audience with the lowest cost possible per reach. Other variables like buying media space and such would be handled by a media agency. The last step would be then to ensure your ad is played and how much reach has been covered.
Steps for advertising on GSTV
- Share your requirements for advertisement on GSTV
- Approach our efficient planners and executors and share your requirements for an advertising campaign.
- Plan the advertising campaign with us
- We will assist you in terms of choosing the target audience, right advertisement format, audience reach, and campaign duration to have a successful campaign on GSTV.
- Receive the best quotes
- We provide the lowest assured rates with the best services for television advertising across various channels.
- The ad rates differ depending on different shows, prime time, non-prime that is selected.
- Provide us with an attractive creative to showcase your brand on-screen. The acceptable format of creative in television advertising is a CDR file for image creative and a MOV File for Video Creatives.
- Once you share the creative we will get it converted in the acceptable ad format that will be utilized on the television
- Go Live with your advertisement and get your brand in front of the masses.
- See your brand hit on-screen within a bare minimum timeframe and achieve a grandstanding response.
GSTV advertisement proof
- Receive the Telecast Certificate from our end after the completion of the campaign.
Q1. What will be the rates for advertising on GSTV?
- You can contact our agency regarding the rates on advertising on GSTV, we can then further guide you with the same with the lowest possible advertising rates with maximum reach to the audience.
Q2. How many people will be able to see my ad on GSTV?
- Advertisement reach depends upon your campaign duration and your overall budget for the ad.
Q3. Is agency necessary for advertising on GSTV?
- Media agency can help you guide through the entire process from reaching the correct target audience (keeping in mind your brand product/ services and advertisement objective) to buying media space and such would be handled by a media agency.
Q4. How will I know if my ad was run on GSTV?
- You will receive the Telecast Certificate from our end after the completion of the campaign.
Q5. Can I choose to advertise on a particular show on GSTV?
- Yes, you can choose a particular show, time (prime time, non-prime time) to run your ad. Contacting our agency can guide you as to what will work best for you.
The Steps in Execution
Share your requirements
Approach our efficient planners and executors and share your requirements for a campaign.
Plan the campaign with us
We will assist you in terms of choosing right locations, right time band, the right branding type in terms of Video Ad or L- band, to have a successful campaign on board.
Receive the best quotes
We provide lowest assured rates with best services for Television Advertising across India.
Provide us with an attractive creative to show case your brand on television after we share the creative time bands. The acceptable format of creative in television branding is Audio Video File (TVC) and CDR file for L-Band or Aston Band. Once you share the creative it will be converted into jpeg format absolutely free of cost. We will share the converted creative with you for approval. After receiving your approval the creative will be send to the TV Channel team.
See your advertisement broadcasting in the selected time band and shows by you.