Advertising in Aastha
Media Options & Pricing
Advertising on Aastha
Set up in 2000, Aastha is a profound TV channel in India. It is was established by Aastha Broadcasting Network Ltd. which is also recorded at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). The channel began the transmission of Aastha International through a UK partner in 2005 as it had done earlier in the United States as a 24x7 assistance on the DTH foundation of BSkyB in the UK. By 2006 it was arriving at 160 nations all over the planet. Its projects highlight profound talks, socio-social services, and religious occasions, joined by meditation methods and devotional music. They incorporate data about places of pilgrimage, traditional celebrations, and Vedic science, like yoga, Ayurveda, Astrology, crystal treatment, and aromatherapy.
Why advertising in Aastha works:
Aastha being a popular channel on TV is the right channel to advertise your brand. How? Check out here:
- TV Shows for everyone:
The channel has TV Shows conveyed from every sort of genre. Adults and older people are the viewers of Aastha. An advertisement will most certainly interface with the best number of people.
Shows starting from mythological, musical, and drama genres are the main concepts on the channel.
- Broadcasts on Saturday as well:
Recollecting that India is a country where a larger part of the public appreciates going out once in seven days specially on Sundays. Aastha has expanded its shows from non-weekend days and began broadcasting shows on Saturday as well.
Benefits of advertising on Aastha
These features of Aastha makes it more efficient for advertising platform:
- Shows of different genres covering the interests of everyone are showcased on Aastha
- Aastha has extensive viewership across all age groups
- Aastha Advertising Rates are comparatively lower than other leading channels
- Reach within the premium audience who can be your prospective customers
- National reach
- Aastha Advertisement options for both prime time and non-prime time shows.
(Prime Time: The prime time or the peak time is the block of broadcast programming taking place during the middle of the evening for television programming. In India, prime time consists of the programmes that are aired on TV between 8:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. local time.
Non-Prime Time: Hours excluding the prime hours are non-prime hours. It has comparatively less number of viewers than in prime time)
Formats for advertising on Aastha
These are the possible ad formats for advertising on the platform of Aastha:
- Aastha Video Ads:
Video Ads are telecasted during the ad break between the shows. The minimum duration of this ad is 10 seconds.
- Aastha Aston Bands:
Aston Bands are horizontal stripes that appear during the program at the bottom of your screen. The duration per exposure is 10 seconds in Aston bands.
- Aastha Brand Integrations:
This is a customized media option that can be created as per your objective and advertisement budget. It is a personalized solution for the brand for unique and creative advertising.
List of programmes to advertise on Aastha:
On Aastha different genres of shows are broadcast for every interest group. Excellent Publicity as a media agency can help you decide what shows would be appropriate for advertisement on Aastha as per your target group and budget. The advertising rate would differ as per different programs and time slots.
You can check the shows here: http://aasthatv.tv/
How to select the right agency for advertising on Aastha:
Media Agency plays an important role in advertisement in Aastha. As Excellent Publicity being a media agency we figure out that is Aastha a good channel for you in line with your brand and objective. The next would be to plan the frequency and timing of the advertisement at the right price. Scheduling of your ad depends upon your marketing objective and pricing. We would help in recommending advertising in prime time or non-prime time in order to reach the right audience with the lowest cost possible per reach. Other variables like buying media space and such would be handled by a media agency. The last step would be then to ensure your ad is played and how much reach has been covered.
To advertise on Aastha you can follow the following steps:
- Share your requirements for advertisement on Aastha
- Approach our efficient planners and executors and share your requirements for an advertising campaign.
- Plan the advertising campaign with us
- We will assist you in terms of choosing the target audience, right advertisement format, audience reach, and campaign duration to have a successful campaign on Aastha.
- Receive the best quotes
- We provide the lowest assured rates with the best services for television advertising across various channels.
- The ad rates differ depending on different shows, prime time, non-prime that is selected.
- Provide us with an attractive creative to showcase your brand on-screen. The acceptable format of creative in television advertising is a CDR file for image creative and a MOV File for Video Creatives.
- Once you share the creative we will get it converted in the acceptable ad format that will be utilized on the television
- Go Live with your advertisement and get your brand in front of the masses.
- See your brand hit on-screen within a bare minimum timeframe and achieve a grandstanding response.
Proof of Execution for advertising on Aastha
- Receive the Telecast Certificate from our end after the completion of the campaign.
Q1. What will be the rates for advertising on Aastha?
- You can contact our agency regarding the rates on advertising on Aastha, we can then further guide you with the same with the lowest possible advertising rates with maximum reach to the audience.
Q2. How many people will be able to see my ad on Aastha?
- Advertisement reach depends upon your campaign duration and your overall budget for the ad.
Q3. Is agency necessary for advertising on Aastha?
- Media agency can help you guide through the entire process from reaching the correct target audience (keeping in mind your brand product/ services and advertisement objective) to buying media space and such would be handled by a media agency.
Q4. How will I know if my ad was run on Aastha?
- You will receive the Telecast Certificate from our end after the completion of the campaign.
Q5. Can I choose to advertise on a particular show on Aastha?
- Yes, you can choose a particular show, time (prime time, non-prime time) to run your ad. Contacting our agency can guide you as to what will work best for you.
The Steps in Execution
Share your requirements
Approach our efficient planners and executors and share your requirements for a campaign.
Plan the campaign with us
We will assist you in terms of choosing right locations, right time band, the right branding type in terms of Video Ad or L- band, to have a successful campaign on board.
Receive the best quotes
We provide lowest assured rates with best services for Television Advertising across India.
Provide us with an attractive creative to show case your brand on television after we share the creative time bands. The acceptable format of creative in television branding is Audio Video File (TVC) and CDR file for L-Band or Aston Band. Once you share the creative it will be converted into jpeg format absolutely free of cost. We will share the converted creative with you for approval. After receiving your approval the creative will be send to the TV Channel team.
See your advertisement broadcasting in the selected time band and shows by you.