- Personal healthcare
According to the TAM-Ex Report the top 10 categories of personal healtcare on Radio are:
- Range of OTC Products
- Medicated Skin Treatment
- Cough Lozenges
- Vitamins/Tonics/Health Supplements
- Rubs And Balms
- Acne Preparations
Top 10 Advertisers of Personal Healthcare for Radio are:
- Oriental Chemical Works
- Procter & Gamble
- B Tex Ointment Mfg Co
- TenshiLife Sciences
- Natural HomoeoHerbals
- The South Indian Mfg Co
The top 3 states added for 49 per cent share of total ad volume. The top 3 states are Gujarat, Maharastra, Delhi.
Gujarat captured 24% share of Personal Healthcare ad volumes during Jul-Oct’20 on Radio.
The preffered time for advertising was in the afternoon with 38 percent and evening with 35 percent
2. E-com online shopping
Amazon Online Indiaand Flipkart.com was the most advertised.
According to the TAM-Ex Report the top 10 categories of E-com online shopping on Radio are:
- Reliance Retail
- Amazon Online India
- Big Bazarr
- Fingercross Fashion & Entertainment Venture
- Spice Cart India
- Doordarshan-Prasar Bharti
The top 3 states added for 53 per cent share of total ad volume. The top 3 states are Maharashtra with 20 percent, Gujarat with 19 percent, Tamil Nadu with 14 percent.
The preffered time for advertising was in the afternoon with 35 percent and evening with 33 percent.
3. Banking/ Finance Investment
According to the TAM-Ex Report the top 10 categories of Banking/ Finance Investment on Radio are:
- Life Insurance
- Housing/Construction Loans
- Mortgage Loans
- Fixed Deposits
- Health/Accidents General Insurance
- Mutual Funds
- Banking-Services & Products
- Personal/Professional Loans
Top 10 Advertisers of Banking/ Finance Investment for Radio are:
- Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Muthoot Financial Enterprises
- Indusind Bank
- Star Health & Allied Insurance Company
- Bank Of Baroda
- SBI Funds Management
- LIC Housing Finance
- SBI Life Insurance Company
- The Federal Bank
- Bandhan Bank
The 4 states that is Maharashtra with 19 percent Gujarat with 16 percent Tamil Nadu with 10 percent and Delhi with 9 percent occupied more than 50 per cent share of Ad Volumes.
The preffered time for advertising was in the morning with 44 percent and evening with 44 percent.
4. Life Insurance
Top Advertisers of Life Insurance for Radio are:
- LIC Of India
- SBI Life Insurance Company
- Aegon Life Insurance
- India Post
- Max Life Insurance
Maharashtra had maximum advertising with 17 percent followed by Gujarat with 14 percent and Tamil Nadu with 12 percent.
The preffered time for advertising was in the morning with 47 percent and evening with 49 percent.
According to the TAM-Ex Report the top categories of Automobiles on Radio are:
- Two Wheelers
- Automotive Fuel
- Other Auto Product & Service
- Commercial Vehicles
Top Advertisers of Automobiles for Radio are:
- Maruti Suzuki India
- Hyundai Motor India
- Tata Motors
- Honda Cars India
- Skoda Auto
- TVS Motor Company
- MG Motor India
- Hero Motocorp
- Indraprastha Gas
- Mahindra & Mahindra
The state of Gujarat has maximum advertising of Automobiles with 23 percent followed by Uttar Pradesh with 12 percent and Maharashtra with 11 percent.
The preffered time for advertising was in the morning with 34 percent and evening with 41 percent.
6. E-com Gaming
According to the TAM-Ex Report the top Advertisers of E-com Gaming on Radio are:
- Paytm First Games
- Esse N Videri Media
- Gameskraft Technologies
- Good Gamer India
- Mind Blowing Entertainment
- Egames Asia
The state of Maharashtra has maximum advertising of E-com Gaming with 22 percent followed by Gujarat with 18 percent and Uttar Pradesh with 13 percent .
The preffered time for advertising was in the morning with 38 percent and evening with 37 percent.
7. Mutual Funds
According to the TAM-Ex Report the top advertisers of Mutual Funds on Radio are:
- SBI Funds Management
- ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company
- MiraeAsset Glob Invest India
The state of Maharashtra has maximum advertising of Mutual Funds with 20 percent followed by Uttar Pradesh with 18 percent and Gujarat with 12 percent .
The preffered time for advertising was in the morning with 44 percent and evening with 47 percent.
8. Personal Care/Personal Hygiene
Top 10 Categories of Personal Care/Hygiene for Radio are:
- Toilet Soaps
- Hand Sanitizers
- Tooth Pastes
- Tooth Powders
- Personal Care/Health & Wellness Products
- Moisturising Lotion/Creams
- Skin Care Products Range
- Sanitary Napkins
- Toilet Liquids
- Hair Removers
Top 10 Advertisers of sector for Radio are:
- Vicco Laboratories
- Piramal Enterprises
- Panama Pharmaceuticals
- Manisha Sales Corporation
- Nestle Skin Health India
- Adroit Biomed
- Hindustan Unilever
- Gujarat Growmed Marketing
- Krishna Perfumery & Cosmetics
- Bhaskar Venkatesh Product
The state of Madhya Pradesh has maximum advertising of Personal Care/Hygiene with 19 percent followed by Uttar Pradesh with 14 percent and Maharashtra with 14 percent .
The preffered time for advertising was in the afternoon with 44 percent morning with 27 percent and evening with 27 percent.
Why Radio Advertising
FM radio advertising has various advantages. Advertisers choose to advertise on the FM radio for the following reasons:
- Radio ads can help businesses with selective targeting based on specific market and demographic segmentations.
- Radio ads works with the frequency and being able to expose your ad to the audience repeatedly to build awareness.
- Radio ads are effective, transparent and strongly stored in memory.
- FM radio rates have significantly less costs compared to other types of media.